fredag 6 februari 2009

Here to Stray!

Stray is a really musical dude from Gothenburg, Sweden. He's a producer, singer, drummer and plays a little on a few other instruments. Support real music and buy he's CD from 2007 called "Here to Stray". That's what I did when I first heard the music on his myspace site, maybe one and a half years ago and I really liked his original style, not trying hard to sound like something from the states. Beautiful harmonies similar to some of the stuff i'm doing musically, I think we both have a Nordic, melancholic kind of flavor to our stuff. So we decided to do something together, and we formed the group Favorite Flava. The album is finally coming together and I can say that musically we have something unique! Check out Stray's myspace and the Favorite Flava myspace. Oh yeah, you can also buy his music on iTunes plus he has a couple of vinyl releases out and is featured on my Loose Control EP and also on the new Cerebral Vortex & Erik L EP!

"hey stray, the material you and Erik L are composing is just outstanding. wish you all the best, pce & greetz" jay scarlett (Spacek Soundsystem/ Ampsoul Generation/ Beat Dimensions)

Inga kommentarer: